If you have been a power user of Apple products you know that Apple has a KB article or KnowledgeBase for all its products and features,etc on a site http://support.apple.com/kb/. Recently there has been a new addition to the KnowledgeBase, its Jailbreaking. No if you are thinking that you will find article on how to Jailbreak you are wrong. The KB article says what negative issue you will have if you Jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
You can read it here.
Apple releases its latest iOS update the iOS 5.1.1 with some fixe and patches. The iOS 5.1.1 is supported in the following devices
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad 2
- iPod touch (4th generation)
- iPod touch (3rd generation)
The updates include.
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
The security issues that were fixed in this release are :
- Address bar spoofing.
- Cross site scripting
- Remote code execution.